Alcohol & Drug Treatment – DUI Classes
Scottsdale Treatment Institute is licensed by the state of Arizona (BH 2639) to provide court-ordered treatment for alcohol and drug-related offenses. Offenses may include Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) and Driving Under the Influence (DUI), Underage Drinking, Public Intoxication, Drug Paraphernalia and other charges. Before taking a class at STI, you must complete a DUI screening, either in person or via our Tele online service. (If you have been screened by another Arizona-approved agency, you can complete a shorter intake process which involves verifying your information.)
- Our approach is understanding, empathetic and non-judgmental.
- Fast-track completion available: We offer as many as 50 hours of education and treatment each week.
- Flexible hours allow you to maintain your personal, work and school schedules with minimal interference.
- Our classes are taught by experienced, licensed Professional Counselors and Behavioral Health Technicians who combine over 40 years of experience in health care.
- Classes are offered in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere where sharing is not only allowed but encouraged.
- We can work with special requests including breathalyzers and drug testing.
- We began offering Arizona’s first approved virtual classes in 2009. If you can’t visit our offices or prefer to attend live classes at home via your computer and our secure server, ask us about TeleDUI, our virtual online DUI classes and screenings.
Click on schedule below to download and print.
We can work with any amount of hours a referring agency assigns. Contact Scottsdale Treatment Institute for more information at 480-429-9044 or email us at Site@ScottsdaleTreatment.com.
I cannot thank you all enough for everything you have done for me! You saved my life, and I'm truly blessed and grateful for the wonderful people there.—K.
As I live in California, I want to thank you for offering this DUI course online and the ease of connecting with you for counseling. Your counselors treated everyone with courtesy and respect, asked the right questions and make it comfortable and easy to listen and learn. I did come away from these sessions with more knowledge and helpful advice for my future of sobriety.—GT
Thanks for letting me attend the men’s group meeting yesterday. I was really up against a drink and needed to be around fellow alcoholics. You do a lot of people a big service as you are real with them and call them on their lies. It’s a tough disease and you can’t lie yourself through it. I needed a real meeting and so glad I was able to attend. Thank you… I feel so much better today!—R.